Full Service Realty and Property Management Company with offices in Winter Haven, Auburndale, and Haines City
Specializing in Single Family and Commercial Properties
CENTURY 21 Myers Realty provides property management for your residential and commercial properties with some of the most competitive rates in Polk County. From contract to close, we provide turnkey service to you as the landlord/owner – including screening, leasing, maintenance, collection, and dividends.
Call CENTURY 21 Myers Realty Property Management at 863.875.5686
- Each adult 18 or over must fill out a separate application.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $50 per applicant.
At CENTURY 21 Myers Realty, Our Primary Goal is to:
Maximize Your Cash Flow:
We are committed to obtaining the maximum amount of rent for your property that market conditions will bear, thereby maximizing your income. We also work hard to minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance using our extensive network of contractors and vendors.
Minimize The Vacancy Period:
We are committed to designing a targeted marketing plan to rent your property as quickly as possible, thereby minimizing the time that your rental is not generating income.
Protect Your Investment:
We thoroughly screen prospective tenants and manage your property in a discreet, professional and competent manner.
Our Win-Win Solution For Your Property
Our team of professionals realizes your property is a valuable investment, and will manage your property as if it were our own. Our key factor is to place the best qualified tenants in your investment property. We manage tenants first, then the property. This process will keep your investment property in the best condition possible, costing you, the property owner, less. Our mission is to provide quality tenants and a “win- win” business relationship.
Our Property Management Services Include:
Attract Interest From Prospective Tenants:
- Review the interior and exterior of the property to ensure marketability.
- Place advertisements in the newspaper’s classified section.
- Install “For Rent” signs on the property.
- Provide list of all current vacancies to walk-in customers.
Evaluate All Prospective Tenants:
- Obtain and review rental history.
- Review employment history.
- Confirm wage verification.
- Verify social security card and driver’s license.
- Produce and evaluate credit report.
CENTURY 21 Myers Realty
304 East Park St.
Auburndale, FL 33823
Business Phone: (863) 875-5656
Fax: (863) 967-7443
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
* Always available by appointment!
CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered trademarks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC.
Each office is independently owned and operated.